This extremely simple mason jar craft only takes a few minutes to create, and will make a gift that friends and family will rave about. And they don’t need to know how easy they were to make!
- Microwave-safe measuring cups and a Pyrex beaker.
- Popsicle sticks
How to Assemble:
- Use sticks to stand wicks up straight in the center of your jars.
- Measure flakes into your microwavable dish
- Microwave until flakes are completely melted
- (optional) Add fragrance and dye to melted flakes while stirring – 5-10 drops per 2 cups of flakes
- Pour carefully into jars, making sure the wick stays centered
- Let cool for 2 hours
- Cut wick to 1/4″ above the candle